- Introducing and managing change within the school system in the context of school reforms initiated by CBSE such as replacing marks with grades, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE), different modes of assessment – formative & summative assessment, incorporating multiple intelligence conceptual framework for assessment and innovative ways of transaction
- Contextualizing the initiatives and flagship programs of CBSE such as Comprehensive Schools Health Programs, Life Skills Programs, Adolescent Education Programs and Introduction of CCE as well as other alternative modes of assessment in the program
- Developing systemic strategies and processes for managing key functional areas in schools, such as financial management and resource mobilization, management of human resources and interpersonal relations and resolution of conflicts.
- Identifying and implementing suitable systems of appraisal and evaluation of feedback for teachers and staff.
- Place of value systems and culture in the present educational system: identifying options and evolving choices
- Achieving personal growth (intellectual, emotional and social) and organizational development
- Role of technology and e-learning in management of schools.
CBSE has always been at the fore front of the sweeping changes taking place in the education system, and the expert panel including CBSE professional along with academicians and psychologists have identified the core areas to be focused and trained for 21st century knowledge society. Keeping this in view CBSE decided to equip their stake holders- the school leaders to provide an opportunity to undergo a comprehensive workshop on Effective School Management and Leadership Program. The board has suggested the top most officials of the school system including Principals, Vice Principals, Head Masters/ Head Mistress and senior coordinators to attend the training program. The Board gives adequate thrust on quality education of students interspersed with value orientation and Life Skills To achieve this, quality parameters are applicable to schools who seek affiliation with the Board.
These are in areas of:
- Quality in Scholastic and Co-scholastic areas
- Delivery of Curriculum
- Teacher support system
- Student support and guidance
- Learning resources
- Monitoring of standards
- Assessment Practices
- Effective School Management
- Leadership Skills
- Human Resource Development
The training is designed for empowering Principals, Vice Principals, Supervisors, and managers of schools, to ensure CPD and Accreditation from CBSE for its CBSE & CBSE-I Schools. CBSE recognizes the necessity of continuing the flagship program to accredit all affiliated schools in India.
- Education Policy, Right to free and compulsory education
- CCE and assessment system
- Concept of leadership, team spirit and conflict management
- Resource management of schools
- Financial management
- Developing soft skills, time and stress management
- Public relations to include social media
- Brand management
5 Days Residential/ Non Residential Training Programs for schools. The workshop has been designed considering the CBSE’s requirements derived out of past experiences and future requirements. the workshop has been designed by experts having background of education as well as holistic psychotherapy.
Details of the sessions
Timings : 0930 to 1630 hrs
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 5||Day 6|
|Session 1||Ice Breaking, Expectations from the program.||Accreditation and quality enhancement||Need and importance of instilling human values and ethics||Financial Management, Budgeting, processing and audit||Opportunity and challenges for CBSE schools|
|Session 2||Leadership concepts as applicable to school management||Accreditation and quality enhancement||Curriculum design and development||Resource management & school improvement program including health care||Right to free & compulsory education|
|Session 3||Establishment of vision, mission, core values and goals||Stress Management||CCE- Objectives, aspects and implementation||HR Management & Team Building||Management of change|
|Session 4||Participatory leadership and decision making||Interpersonal & conflict management||Time management & planning||Effective use of ICT-in academic management & Record Keeping||Open House|
The course fee for the 5 days Training Program on Effective School Management & Leadership fixed by CBSE is :
Residential : INR @ 30,000/- per participant*
Non-Residential : INR @ 10,000/- per participant
*This includes the training fees, Twin sharing comfortable accommodation for 5 nights and 5 days, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(Vegetarian Food) , stationary and reading material.
Vidya Institute of Training & Development
Vidya Knowledge Park,
Baghpat Road Meerut 250002 (Delhi -NCR) India.
Call Us : +91 8650 000 774, +91 121 2439188, +91 121 2439189, +91 121 2439192
Toll Free : 1800 200 5811
Fax : +91 121 2439166